Come and worship with us.
Join us Sunday mornings at The Pier Church. Our services are an opportunity for people to come and enjoy time together—whether it’s their first time or they’ve been coming for years. Being in community impacts lives and reminds us that we can’t do life alone.
No matter who you are or where you’ve been, you’re welcome here.
At The Pier, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual, family-oriented environment by people who are genuinely excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at The Pier. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Teaching from a Pier Church pastor.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
806 Chelsea St.
Brockville, ON K6V 5T4
Church starts at 10am
Join us at The Pier Church
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. There are always places and people you can grow, laugh, and serve with at The Pier. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, youth, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. If you’re looking to serve at The Pier, connecting with one of our pastors on a Sunday morning is a great place to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools that help you develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. Whether you’re looking to grow as an individual or a family, you’ll find lots of resources to help you grow at The Pier Christian Church.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend at The Pier, children learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A smooth transition. Our children’s programming features worship, discussion, and relevant teaching. This allows for kids to make a smooth transition between their own group and the main service.
- A night just for teens. THE BROCKVILLE YOUTH COLLECTIVE meets on Thursday nights for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues students face each day.
Looking to stay connected to all the new and exciting things going on at The Pier Christian Church? You can subscribe to and follow along with us at any of the social media platforms listed below.