Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. There are always places and people you can grow, laugh, and serve with at The Pier. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, youth, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. If you’re looking to serve at The Pier, connecting with one of our pastors on a Sunday morning is a great place to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools that help you develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. Whether you’re looking to grow as an individual or a family, you’ll find lots of resources to help you grow at The Pier Christian Church.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend at The Pier, children learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A smooth transition. Our children’s programming features worship, discussion, and relevant teaching. This allows for kids to make a smooth transition between their own group and the main service.
- A night just for teens. THE BROCKVILLE YOUTH COLLECTIVE meets on Thursday nights for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues students face each day.